Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello!  I will try to do this.  Just see if I can figure this stuff out!  Here is my first picture of our puppy.  She climbed up into this basket and just seemed very happy and proud of herself to be there.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute puppy! I guess you decided not to take a dinner video. Ha Ha

Tricia said...

Ya ha ha... hey, what's wrong with dinner video anyway? LOL. Very cute puppy! I'm so glad you decided to do a blog!

Tricia said...

Alright Tracie, the point is that we get to keep up with you guys by you posting stuff. So, what you do... Sign in, then go to create new post. Type in a title and then type whatever you want in the main box. If you click the photo box (in between title box and main box) then you can add pictures from your files. If you click the film strip, you can add any videos you may have on file. When you are done, just click publish post which is under the main box. If you click "post options" (right under main box), you can change the time of posting or whichever. Good luck! Call me if you have any questions!